Residential Siding Contractors in Madison, WI
Installing siding is a great way to upgrade the look of your home. Not only does new siding give your house that sought after curb appeal but it also helps increase your homes energy efficiency. There are different types of siding, which includes vinyl, steel, wood and aluminum. More people are seeing the benefits of installing siding on their homes. Quality siding can lead to not only protection of the home, but also save you money over time. Also, you will not have to repaint your house every year. Here are a few more common reasons to install house siding.
Mad City and the EnviroWall Composite Green Wall System Advantage
Finally an environmentally friendly siding that combines beauty and performance with the real look and feel of solid wood. EnviroWall is resistant to wind, impact, moisture and insects and will never chalk, fade, crack or wave! Plus, it’s Green!
See and Feel the difference!
There’s more to EnviroWall Insulated Composite Wall System than just great looks...
- Four times stronger than vinyl
- 16' 8" Length – up to 39% longer than traditional siding
- Flat face, true look of wood profile
- Insulation is ENERGY STAR® rated
- Borate additive deters termites
- One-piece, structurally sound wall system
- Five times the perm rating for a healthy home
- In independent tests, EnviroWall withstood the shearing force of category 5 hurricane-force winds.
- It’s “wood” without the problems!
Contact our siding experts at 1-800-NEW WINDOWS to learn more about what EnviroWall siding can do for you and your home.
Advantages of Siding
- Energy Efficiency – Adding insulated siding to your home can make your home more energy-efficient. In previous years, adding insulation meant tearing your walls apart. With insulated siding you do not have to remove anything. This is because the siding will come with the necessary insulation and will be installed outside of your existing wall structure. Most types of this siding can add up to 25 percent more insulation to your home. You can also find some siding materials or products that have energy star ratings.
- Reduce Maintenance or Painting Costs – When you install house siding you no longer have to worry about peeling paint or rotting sideboards. Most siding materials are peel as well as chip resistant, so their color will last longer than just painting the walls of your home. Painting is typically done every three to five years. If you were to sit down to calculate the estimated costs of repainting your home, you will find that installing siding is a better way to spend your money.
- Healthier Home – With house siding you can eliminate the possibility of having mildew or mold growing on the exterior walls of your home. Siding also improves the insulation and ventilation of your home. This means that you will be able to breathe in better quality of air without all the pollutants that cannot filter through the siding. Also, this prevents the infestation of pests such as termites or carpenter ants.
- Improve Appearance – Siding is very attractive and so it will improve your homes curb appeal greatly. Certain types of siding even allow you the opportunity to change the architectural appearance of your home. Installing siding can give your home a makeover without all the costs of a renovation. You will find siding in different styles to mimic the appearance of wood paneling. Also, you can have your siding finished in different colors.
- Increase Value – House siding provides added insulation which makes your home more energy-efficient. It also is generally maintenance-free and reduces your risk of getting pests such as termites, which adds value to your home. People are willing to pay more for homes that already have certain things that will make their purchase and move in easier. They will be happy to know that they will not have too much work or any work at all to do when they buy your home.
Not sure on the type of siding your home may need? Mad City Roofing are your home siding experts, request a FREE CONSULTATION to assist you in finding the perfect siding option for your home.