Kiss your Ugly Tub Goodbye & Say Hello to its Gorgeous Replacement IN ONE DAYSeptember 23, 2015
If you are constantly scrubbing your old tub just to have the dirt and mold and mildew keep coming back, we here at Mad City Baths, have your easy button solution. Our high quality, sparkling and easy to clean replacement bathtubs will solve your bathroom woes for good! Our bathtubs naturally resist mold and mildew, making them easy to clean. Just take a moist towel and wipe down. Within seconds you will see it sparkling! It’s as simple as that! Our bathtubs also come in all of the latest colors and patterns to match your existing bathroom design. What’s even better is that you can kiss your old tub goodbye and say hello to your new tub in as little as one day! Our bathtubs are the highest quality you will find and won’t peel, crack or fade and are made from some of the strongest materials available.
Benefits of Mad City Bathtubs:
- Easy Install: Installed in as little as one day.
- Low Maintenance: Easy to clean and naturally resist mold and mildew.
- Good Looking: Our beautiful acrylic is available in a variety of colors and patterns to match your bathroom.
- Made in the USA: We use only the highest quality 100% American-made acrylic for our baths and showers.
- Built to Last: Our bathtubs are all scratch, chip, stain and fade resistant.
- We Stand by Our Work: Lifetime Guarantee on your replacement bathtub.
Stop living with an eyesore that is holding your bathroom back. The year is 2015 and replacing your ugly tub is now an easy fix thanks to us here at Mad City Baths. We are extremely proud of our reputation as a company that does great work and stands by their products. We’ve earned our good name by only putting our name on the highest quality products and by offering fair and honest pricing. We have helped homeowners in Madison, Green Bay and all over our beautiful state of Wisconsin since 1998, and we would love to help you! Our work is exceptional and will have you asking yourselves why you waited so long to make the call!