Earn $100 for each friend, family, colleague, etc. you send to us that gets an estimate.
Terms and Conditions
We are confident that once you become a Mad City Windows & Baths customer, you are going to be so pleased with our products and services, that it will be natural for you to mention our work to your friends. Our Mad City Windows and Baths Refer 8 referral program is a way that you can benefit from doing what you probably will do anyway!
Here are the few others terms and conditions we want you to know about:
- The Mad City Refer 8 Program began on June 15, 2018. Any referrals made before June 15, 2018 are not eligible for the Mad City Refer 8 incentive.
- Mad City Windows & Baths gets to decide if a person is really a new referral or not. If we already have the person's name and address in our system, for example, we can't consider them as a new referral. Obviously, the referral must be newly entered into our system as your referral prior to the first appointment. The referral must meet with us within 30 days of referral to qualify.
- A referred person can't be considered as a new customer until they have actually bought and paid for a Mad City Windows & Baths job – with at least a $4,995 purchase price, within a year of being referred to us. So, if they get our price, you are eligible for the $100, but if they don't purchase at least $4,995 worth of our products, they don't count towards your 8.
- If two or more people refer the same new customer to us at the same time, we will decide who gets credit for the referral.
- Only one referral per address, otherwise it would not be fair! Also, if we believe that the referrals you send us are not really being submitted to us in good faith, we do reserve the right to disqualify the referrals. You can not refer yourself unless you buy from us on your first appointment and can only refer yourself once. You would not be eligible for the $100 fee if you refer yourself. Previous orders are excluded.
- Liability for any federal, state, and local taxes that may apply to referral fees paid to you are your responsibility. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service. Referral entries that are lost, late, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible, and Mad City Windows & Baths reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this promotion at any time, without notice, and to disqualify any entry in good faith.
- Employees, agents, officers and directors of Mad City Windows & Baths, its affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion in any way.
- You must be a customer of Mad City Windows & Baths or make a qualified purchase within 30 days of referring someone to qualify for the $100 referral fee or refund. It must be perfectly clear to Mad City Windows & Baths that a person/customer is actually a referral from you prior to their first appointment and not from a different lead source (i.e TV, radio, newspaper, event, etc). All referrals made through the Internet must be made on the Mad City Windows & Baths8.com, web page.
- A referral only qualifies for the Mad City Windows & Baths 'last job refund' for 24 months from time of initial referral.
- Mad City Windows & Baths has the right to verify and disclose referral/referee information.
- Mad City Windows & Baths can choose to pay a winner their referral fee or refund by applying the money against any balance due under a retail installment contract the winner may have entered into with Mad City Windows & Baths or one of its partners or affiliates. The $100 referral fees paid to you will be deducted from the payment of the 'entire purchase price from your last Mad City Windows & Baths job'.
Mad City Roofing, Inc. is neither a broker nor a lender. Financing
is provided by third-party lenders unaffiliated with Mad City Roofing, Inc.,
under terms and conditions arranged directly between the customer and such
lender, all subject to credit requirements and satisfactory completion of
finance documents. Any finance terms advertised are estimates only.